Monday, January 11, 2021

Welcome!!

 


Hi there! Welcome to Yesterday's Reads. This blog is dedicated to all the books we love now and have loved in the past. The big focus will be on older release books. I love to get the new releases that catch my eye and sound like a great story. However, I'm horrible at keeping them from being added to my TBR pile. And my TBR pile is out of control. I'm talking hundreds of books are on it. With every new year, I tell myself I'm going to focus on working the unread books number down, but it rarely happens. I feel like for every couple of books I read, several more are quick to take their places. 

So, since I'm not that great at reading the current books when they come out, I tend to get to them when the hype has died down. In many cases, the books get thrown to the wayside by all the new books coming out. Here, we give them another chance to be front and center. Not to mention the books I've read and loved that came out years (sometimes decades or more) ago. Just because a book isn't new anymore doesn't mean it's lost it's magic. 

I hope you'll enjoy what you see here. I look forward to sharing countless awesome books and authors with you. Together, we're taking a walk down the book memory lane. Classics from generations ago will find their way here. Books I read and loved growing up will be reintroduced here. Books that I'm devouring now will also make their way here. 


I leave you with one of my favorite quotes. It's one I live by. I'm a card carrying member of the book loving bookaholic society- and proud of it! Bookstores & libraries are my happy places! They carry magic within their walls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reads.. Update 2

  I apologize for being late in getting this post up here. Last half of February had things being done to our house- and then, just life hap...