Sunday, January 31, 2021

Happy February!!!

 


Hello, everyone! We've survived January! It's a new month with a whole new batch of books waiting to be read. Since February is the Valentine's Day month, I usually read more romance centered books during the month. (Being a mood reader, and all, it was inevitable.) I'm not a big romance reader by nature, so it's always interesting to see what books will come my way. This year, I'm picking ones that have been on my TBR list for.... Well, let's not worry about how long they've been there. The good thing is that they're ready to be read. 



I thought I would share with you a few of the ones I have and we'll see which ones I get to! I do have review commitments I have to read this month, but I should be able to get to a couple of these. Let's see where Cupid's arrow will take us!

               

These two books have been on my shelf for a bit of time. They've suffered from the "I'm going to get to it soon" reading disorder. I've read a couple of Jasmine Guillory's previous books and enjoyed them. I'm hoping to enjoy these, as well. I'm planning on starting The Wedding Party tonight. Since I've been feeling under the weather all weekend, I could use a good escape story, so I'm hoping these 2 books deliver.


I have to say that I'm really anticipating this book. I've only heard great things about it and how funny it is, and I'm always in for a funny story. I've tried to read Christina Lauren's recent Christmas book, and couldn't get into it, so I'm hoping I don't have that problem with this book. 


This book's plot is definitely intriguing. A plus-size blogger is picked to go on a bachelor type show after criticizing it. Again, I've only heard good things about it. I have no idea if I'll be able to get to it this month, or not. Here's hoping that whenever I do read it, I love it as everyone else has.


Okay, so that's the little list I have for potential reads this month. It'll be interesting to see which ones I get to and if I like them as much as others have. Like I said, I'm not a big romance reader, so we'll see what happens. I'm ready to be swept off my feet and dropped in the middle of a love story. Especially if I can leave the cough and nose situation I have behind. Happy reading!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reads.. Update 2

  I apologize for being late in getting this post up here. Last half of February had things being done to our house- and then, just life hap...